Morocco has raised the bar impressively over the past year or so and at Le Farnatchi we have studied all the new national regulations as well as those of the USA, Europe and the UK and are compliant with and where possible exceed, all such guidelines. The safety and comfort of our guests and staff has always been our top priority and we have added the following measures to safeguard further against the threat of COVID-19. If you would like to see a more detailed outline of our COVID-19 hygiene policy you can download it here. Please may we remind you that travel insurance is highly recommended.
- All our staff have been trained in enhanced cleaning procedures
- All staff have been trained in how to social distance and how the virus spreads
- All touch points and public areas will be cleaned using approved products very regularly
- Luggage will be sanitised using a UV wand and where possible sanitiser spray.
- Regular temperature checks for staff and guests
- We have an on call doctor 24/7
- Contactless check in
- All staff are provided with appropriate high quality PPE
- There will be no external guests dining at Le Farnatchi
- Hand gel will be available at all entrances and in public areas as well as in our suites
For the latest entry requirements into Morocco please check here